Monday, May 3, 2010

Gaga Lighting Bolts

Personally, I think Lady Gaga should Trademark her lighting bolts.  But that's just me, I'm not a copyright attorney.  Though she uses them a lot perhaps she could come up with an unique design.

One thing with fashion, is now I'm not very big on clothes.  If I could, I would walk around naked all day, it would save on laundry and buying new clothes.  However, some people have public these pesky public indecency laws so I pretty much have to wear them in public.

However, Lady Gaga is a performer.  She has a reason to buy expensive clothes as she uses them and designer outfits as she uses them in her performances and public appearances.  Though she does buy "Vintage" clothing.  This is different then fashion for fashion sake.  Though I like her cat suits as I do her hats.  Personally, I think everyone should wear hats.  It would give people sun protection.  

This is quite a contrast how I choose clothes.  For example, I choose red wings boots, not because they are fashionable but because I do alot of walking in winter through snow.  Tennis shoes just don't cut it as would cotton socks.  Personally, I like clothes that are rugged.  I guess this is my personal expression.        

No comments:

Post a Comment